Sunday, November 21, 2010

Here I am….wasting time on the computer…

You know those moments when you are thinking, well I should go and put my laundry away that I did 3 days ago and clean my room and straighten up some things and pack cause I am leaving in 2 DAYS to go to ROCHESTER!!!!! (YES I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!!)

But instead you do the other “important things” like check your email and get on facebook and look through pictures and tag people.

Yeah…such is my life right now.

I was just looking through pictures of when I was in India….Um….Yeah….remember how I went
to India!?

Oh My Gosh!

I was totally in India this past summer! I don’t know if I adequately expressed to you what an amazing experience that was. (Or if that is even possible) Just today I got an email from one of my friends that I made while I was out there. HA! I have friends in INDIA! This is CRAZY!
So as I was going through these pictures it struck me how INCREDIBLY blessed I am! Just in the past few years! With how much I have traveled and the experiences that I have had, and the wonderful people that I meet.

And now here I am sitting in my New York City apartment, enjoying a quite Sunday afternoon.
WOW!

I am BLESSED! And pretty blown away with the things that I have experienced and done!

I haven’t posted in a long time….uh….I have been busy! Excuses Excuses! …I will try to update more soon!

LOVE LOVE

1 comment:

  1. I feel like we are OFTEN on a parallel! I feel the same way - LOVE IT!
    *muah*

    ReplyDelete