Friday, June 22, 2012

Traveling Again!

Yep! its true! I am back "on the road"...well actually no, that is not how I am traveling... on a plane, yes! I went back into the air and now on solid ground MUCH further away from where I took off. This time...
AFRICA!!!

I am currently writing this blog post from my hotel room in Kigali Rwanda.  I would like to send a BIG THANK YOU! to everyone who donated and helped make it possible for me to come here to participate in PROJECT RWANDA!

This is actually a "replacement first blog" for this trip... because I typed my first blog on my iPad and I do not have wifi currently. I cut figure out how to get the document onto my laptop from my iPad without a wifi connection. I have tried a few things... oh well I will have to post the story of my traveling here later on. =)

There is a blog that will be posted on daily by my cohorts and me.
http://projectrwanda.wordpress.com/

I wish to send my love and big hugs to my family and friends back at home!

MUCH LOVE FROM AFRICA!!!

oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment