Monday, April 27, 2009

feel excited...well excited and scared

I am a little unsure of my feeling as of right now…hummmm…..
Its kind of a mix…a mix of: nervousness, hunger, heartburn, anxiousness…and who knows what else.
Change is hard, and exciting for me at the same time.
I am not a very organized person. (HA! Can you tell by how jumbled these thoughts are)
I have a lot to do! A lot to pack! A lot to…organize. (blah) Yet I am sitting at my computer writing a blog post instead of doing those things. Perhaps hoping that maybe it will take this mix of feelings and make it feel…better?
….so… I started writing these thoughts a couple of days ago. I fixed the hunger by eating, got some heartburn medicine and the anxiousness/nervousness is still a little there…but partially replaced by a little sadness- my roommates have mostly moved out. Its actually pretty funny one room is completely empty- then there is Sue’s and My room…um yeah- it looks like no one is going anywhere anytime soon. But that will be changing soon! I leave on Tuesday – so Monday I get to finish moving and packing to go to London. Man! I need to go and buy a power converter (among many other things that I need to do haha)
Anyway- let’s see what else should I update on…
I was over at a friend’s house saying good bye because he was moving – and his roommate asked me a question. He said, “Kristy how is it that a nice girl like you is alone…single I mean”
Really wasn’t sure how to answer that question… I told him that I think I maybe scare guys away, but my friend disagreed with that. So- still not really sure how to answer that question even now- but I appreciated the compliment.
Tomorrow will be busy and crazy! I really shouldn’t still be awake right now. time for bed and my next update will be from London!
(ps- the subject line was from into the woods...anyone catch that?!)

1 comment:

  1. Well, for your sake, I hope that you get everything accomplished in a timely manner. If you need any help...well, you probably won't read this in time but Rachel and I are here in our apartment and staring at each other can get boring! lol. I hope you have boat loads of fun in London...color me green!

    ReplyDelete