Sunday, April 5, 2009

here we go...

Well I decided that it is officially time for me to have a blog. The big reason is I am leaving for my study abroad in London in 23 days! wow! I am REALLY excited! I have always wanted to go to London! Somehow through many little miracles and answered prayers it is happening this Spring! =)
I figured that this would be a good way to keep family and friends updated with things that are going on in my life while I am in the UK! I will keep updates of my London adventures, and trips and post pictures and etc. (anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE photography! I am excited to see what kind of pictures I will get on my trip!)
I am excited for this experience in my life which is coming up FAST!!!
Now I just have to get through the last week of school and final projects... eek! =)

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm excited that you've joined the Bloging world! I love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!! Hi this is Jillie Garrick, remember me?!?! From NY, well i saw on your facebook status that you have ablog so I came to see it!! And I have a blog too:

    jsgbeansblog.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna "follow" you now! :) What a great opportunity and adventure! Can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete