Saturday, July 4, 2009

Comin to America!

I couldn't miss my nations birthday so here I am back in the USA on the 4th of July...also...

Happy Birthday Mom!

-Yep 4th of July is my moms birthday! Sadly enough she and my dad are both out of town right now. But Emily and Andrea came and picked me up from the airport. Which was really nice. My plane arrived Mid afternoon and once I got home I knew I was starting efy the next day up in Logan and I was in bad need of a new pair of tennis shoes. So I went to the store and bought some new shoes...and 2 new dresses...I couldn't resist! they were so nice and at a really good price. Once I got home I was SO tired! As much as you try to sleep on a plane its never that great and from staying up all night with Gavin and Anna I was pretty well spent. I went to bed once I got home. I had thought about going out and seeing some fireworks - but I was too tired, so I went to bed instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment