Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Leeds Castle

Both Gary and Linda were working today. So Linda dropped me off here...
this is Leeds Castle. It is an absolutely beautiful castle! The grounds are awesome! It is a really beautiful are! I took a lot of really neat pictures... these are some pictures that I took walking up to the castle.
There was even a mote

this is the front of the castle.and the side of the castle
and these are pictures in the castle.one of my favorite rooms was the library I really liked this picture that was hanging in the castle of the castle. I really like the view it has of it.
this is a courtyard in the middle of the castle and it was so beautiful.
this is a map of all the grounds around the castle
the gardens were really beautiful they had a lot of different kinds of tropical birds in outdoor cages.
There was also a maze which was pretty cool and there was this interesting underground thing... from this sign I learned that is was called a Grotto
it was kind of cool, some interesting pictures from down there...
it was nice and cool which was nice cause it was a HOT day!
there was also a vinyard AND they had a dog collar museum! HA!! I thought it was really funny-more pictures around the grounds...When I got back I hung out for a bit til Gary came and got me and we went to the Cinema together.

No comments:

Post a Comment