Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am...

I am Real
I am open
I am honest
For the most part I wear my heart on my sleeve
I am a communicator
I like to let people know my opinion
I expect people to be these things in return!

I feel…
Disappointed
Not mad or angry
But…sad
and betrayed…
Maybe that’s too strong of a word but I mean it in the :
let down, be disloyal to, deceived/lied to
kind of way.

Please let me share something with you…

If you don’t want to be my friend, if you don’t like me, if you don’t want to talk to me….
That’s fine….
Just tell me
I will leave you alone
You don’t have to pretend
Actually that hurts me more than if you were just upfront and honest with me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you're awesome and beautiful so I decide I want to be your friend. Whether you like it or not, love! ;)

    ReplyDelete