Saturday, January 8, 2011

The past 25 days have been….

Fun
Emotional
Exciting
Heartbreaking
Healing
Uplifting
Happy
Confusing
Influential
Uplifting
Positive

These are just a few words that I would use to describe my Christmas break back in Utah.
I have spent time with my family. I got to see some of my best friends. I received some of the worlds BEST hugs! and I have had a lot of strange dreams…not sure why I remember them all of a sudden, I usually don’t remember my dreams.

You may see that my list has some contradictions…I supposed that it’s evidence of what it says in the scriptures 2 Ne 2:11 “For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things.”

Even the best of times involve tears…although they don’t always have to be tears of pain and heartache…I love the moments of laughing so hard I cry.

Now my bags are packed…its only 1:30 am. This is an accomplishment for me! I am not good at packing…or getting packed early(ish). So to be able to get more than a 2 hour nap before I leave for the airport is not the norm for me…so what do I do instead of sleep…well write on my blog of course! HA!

And I am headed back to New York!...*sigh* SO MANY mixed feelings right now! =)

2 comments:

  1. Miss you! It was so wonderful to see you and give you some of those best hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. critter, whoever you are i'm pretty sure she was referring to me in speaking of those hugs. sorry, but that is just how it is.

    ReplyDelete