Friday, February 18, 2011

breaking them in

There is only one way that I could be happy about this...
MUD all over brand new beautiful shoes...

Today I got to run in CENTRAL PARK again!!!! YAY!!! it was BEAUTIFUL outside yesterday and today!

YEsteRdAy I went to the gym and ran 3 miles on the treadmill (I really dislike running on the treadmill- but its better than snow and ice) and shortly after realized how beautiful and sunny it was outside and was sad that I didn't take advantage of that opportunity- but TODAY I DID!!! I wasn't going to let that chance pass by me again! it wasn't sunny today like it was yesterday - but it was still warm and beautiful running weather!

So I took my favorite run in Central Park...I realized that I should have worn my older shoes that I dont care as much about...but instead of jumping over puddles and trying to work my way around everything I decided to not let it slow me down and I ran through! and I figured - "hey I am running OUTSIDE!!! GLORIOUS DAY!!!! WHO CARES IF I GET MY SHOES DIRTY!!! I AM OUTSIDE!!!! so I was happy! perfect way to really break in those new shoes! =)

2 comments: