Sunday, May 22, 2011

I realized something today…

efy starts tomorrow….

I know that I need to move on with my life… I know that I am supposed to be in NYC this summer

…don’t know specifically why….ha….

But even still… a little piece of my heart is breaking right at this very moment!
efy is something that I LOVE !!! it is hard to explain…but I LOVE it! For so many reasons!
Although as I think about it…Honestly I don’t think that last summer could be beat as far as efy goes…

because of this one week...

This happened…
And these participants happened…

And it was a week of PURE JOY that I will always remember and wish I could re-live over and over again!!!

Someday I will get to watch the video of my life in heaven and that chapter will be replayed many times!

Anyway… as I thought and prayed about it I realized that efy would be my cop-out this summer in a way…I wouldn’t be progressing…I would just be doing what is comfortable.

And so…

now

I am NOT comfortable!...happy….but not comfortable!

So here I am in NYC…

Continuing to re-write and re-write and re-write my cover letter, and send it in along with my resume to many many different people, and companies, and job postings.

And I continue to wait

Wait on many things…

…to find out if I will get into Grad School

…to hear back about jobs

…to move into my new apartment

I think that one of the worst feelings may be the feeling of “STUCK

"The fact is," said Rabbit, "you're stuck."

I don’t like the state of being “stuck”

And not being able to get unstuck…no matter what I do and how hard I try

…Stuck is my current state in many ways and I am hoping to wriggle my way out of stuck REALLY soon!!!


I am grateful for my wonderful friends and family who are "pulling for me"...actually I think that its more appropriately worded "praying for me"!! it is greatly appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment