Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I just share with you how amazing my family is…

Please indulge me for just a moment:

my Dad:
I love that I can call him and he has great advice for me! He helps me see things from a fresh perspective and knows just what I need to hear! I really appreciate his advice and his support! THANKS DAD!

my Mom:
She is the most loving and kind person I know. She is a good listener and is so encouraging to me! She helps me out SO MUCH! With so many things I don’t think I can even begin to list the endless ways she is always there for me! One small example: sending some boxes out to NYC for me, cause I could only come out with one bag! THANKS MOM!

my brother Jeremy:
Love talking to him and texting him! and for his understanding. We have very different personalities but I am grateful for his patience and love. THANKS JEREMY!

my sisters:

Mari:
She is so sweet and kind! And since I have gotten a job working at a preschool has totally been willing to help me and share lesson plans and ideas with me and I am so grateful for her help! THANKS MARI!

Emily:
She is always there for me to talk to. We talk and give each other advice and she keeps me up to date with what’s going on. She is so strong and such an amazing woman who continues to inspire me with all of the good she is doing! I am so grateful for her and her example! THANKS EMILY!

Andrea:
She called me the other day and left me the most amazing message! It really brought a lot of love and encouragement to me and helped me to know that I am doing the right thing. I am, grateful for her love and her support! THANKS AN!

I love my family SO MUCH and I am so grateful for them! That was definitely one of the harder things about moving out to NYC – is being away from my family, getting together for family dinners and games night is something that I really do love and miss!
This is in no means an all inclusive list – there are so many things that each of my family members is so wonderful at and that I am so grateful for but its just a short Thank you to them for all of their love and support… I appreciate all of you so much!

LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Send me random pictures and texts and I'll try and do the same. We can complain about our jobs and the fact that we both got jobs teaching kids YEARS younger than our degree's have specified :P

    ReplyDelete