Wednesday, September 22, 2010

we be Jammin

My friend Matthew finished his homework at a reasonable hour and came over for a few minutes just to say hi. (Matthew lives just downstairs from me) He is Hilarious! and he is an awesome guitarist! So we jammed together a little bit!

Um....I have this really cool video to share with you of us playing....but once again blogger hates me...so instead you will have to go and see it on my facebook... that is IF facebook lets me upload the video file. SHEESH! HA! I just started and it says it will take 194 hours! thats laughable!...oh it changed its mind and is now saying 3-4 hours. which is a little more reasonable...

Wait...thats not reasonable at all! it just tricked me cause 3-4 hours seems MUCH better than 194 hours...ha! maybe I wont share this video with you...which is too bad1 cause it it pretty cool!

anyway the point is...

it was a lot of fun!

I have more posts coming...I have a lot to tell you about but haven't had the time to sit and write it out and put the pictures with it....but its Coming! =)

for now I am going to work on other things as this video processes and uploads...which will probably take Forever! but it can sit and work in itself while I accomplish some other things for my internship.

okay I will try this again......
....
common!.....
......
COmmOn!....
.....
Darn!

didn't work....
I give up....

BUT!!!

2 more minutes.....

....AND.....

AH-HA! it appears as though I was able to successfully upload the video to facebook...

So you can go and check it out there:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1528622928159&saved

1 comment: