Friday, November 27, 2015

Heart Full

Brazil Day 9 
Friday 11-27-15 

Today we said good bye to Rio. These were our wonderful hosts that we stayed with! 


 Julianna and Lucio are the BEST! I will miss them and their lovely home! 


We had a 5ish hour drive to Sao Paulo today - with a few stops and a LOT of traffic - especially once we hit Sao Paulo it took us about 7 hours. But that ok! We made it! THIS is where we get to stay tonight:


Yep thats right! we are at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Temple in Sao Paulo Brazil!



There is a guest house here on the temple grounds. This way members who have to travel a ways to come to the temple have a nice place to stay! We are going to go do a session tomorrow morning! I am excited! I LOVE the temple! I love being able to travel around to different places and attend sessions wherever I can!

Thanks to my friend Marylis who helped us by calling and making our reservation! We arrived on the temple grounds and got checked into our room and then mom and I went to have dinner in the temple cafeteria.


I am SO THANKFUL for the church and for the gospel of Jesus Christ! These temple grounds are  truly a piece of heaven in the middle of this big crazy city!


Honestly all that I have really heard about Sao Paulo is that it is a dangerous place and that traffic is crazy. Well I have experienced the traffic and THAT is the truth! As far as how dangerous it can be... Im going to skip experiencing that part of it and enjoy staying here at the temple! Here there is a safe haven. And a place to feel and call home!


I am so blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I know that we have the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I am extremely thankful to be a part of it! I am so grateful that I can go anywhere in the world and have the gospel, peace, love, family! What an incredible blessing it is!

My heart is full! 

No comments:

Post a Comment