Friday, May 7, 2010

25

In no particular order…
1- I LOVE the Theatre!
2- I miss London! Where there is ALWAYS good theatre to go and see!
3- I graduated from BYU with a BA in Theatre Education
4- I REALLY BADLY want to go to Grad School and get my masters in Directing (or possibly applied theatre) and I REALLY BADLY want to do it in London!
5- I want to teach at a university level and own my own production company.
6- I am going on an artistic intensive with a theatre company from New York in July called Theater Mitu – we will be going to India and Thailand and I am SO EXCITED! This will be a great experience for me to develop myself culturally and learn and grow more in the artistic ways of the theatre
7- I love working out! The gym is my friend!
8- I like to wear flowers in my hair
9- I LOVE people – love to talk to them, love to watch them, love to be around them! Don’t so much like being alone!
10- I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel!!! I need to find a job that will let me travel the world and do amazing things!
11- Someday I WILL FLY!!! I will just keep on thinking lovely thoughts till I do! (this is metaphorical – read my last blog post…and literal! I WILL get hooked up in a harness and be lifted into the air someday!)
12- I call EVERYONE honey (so don’t flatter yourself, don’t think I am hitting on you, and don’t be weirded out)
13- I LOVE taking pictures! And I ALWAYS have my camera with me
14- I Love the gospel! And the temple! and my Heavenly Father and Savior! And I am grateful for all of the blessing that they have brought into my life!
15- I think that I am really clever! And funny! Seriously! I crack myself up!
16- I am a loud person…always have been always will be. Just last week I was having a one on one conversation with someone and realized that I didn’t have to be talking to loud…so I toned it down a little. But my whole life I have been told I am loud…this is not new news to me- and you telling me that I am loud is most likely not going to change anything.
17- I am not quite sure what I am doing with my life in 3 months! I am ready to go on adventures and move other places and experience new things.
18- I hate money!...but I need it! I also hate Satan – he tries to ruin my life in so many ways! JERK
19- I hate crying….I do it far too often.
20- I give people my full trust! And sometimes I get hurt because of it…but I still give it anyway
21- I really want to meet someone who will treat me really well and is my best friend and we can fall in love and have a family…but I am not going to sit around twiddling my thumbs waiting for it to happen…so I will live my life for me for now, and make things happen that I want to do, and things will happen when they are supposed to happen
22- I LOVE being Busy and having a full schedule!
23- I have never colored my hair- it is its natural color.
24- I play the ukulele and I love that little happy instrument! I hear songs that I like on the radio and I look up the chords and figure out how to play them… Sometimes I write my own songs
25- How old I am today

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! You are so full of life and fun I don't think anyone has ever met you and not been better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you jes! you are so sweet! and thank you shannon! love you guys and miss you!

    ReplyDelete