Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Laid it down

So I was really disappointed with the service that I had been provided by the Praxis people who run the monopoly on the testing that teachers need to pass in order to get their license. They were supposed to send my scores to BYU and they never got them. So I was put in a rough spot. Imagine my surprise when I found out that my graduation was “pending”. (this is about a month after I have graduated and completed everything and walked) Yeah- PENDING! … that doesn’t sound good at all. I got them an electronic copy of my scores that I received in the mail – but I was not happy with the Praxis Company that was supposed to send my scores to BYU- I DID after all pay them to do so!
So I called the Praxis people today and laid it down…there were some friends of mine in the room and they kept giving scared looks. I talked to sassy-pants supervisor for a while. My friend Jordan said, “oh man! I am SO GLAD that I am not on the other end of that phone call!”
Well the point is- I got my 40 dollars back! SO HA! There there praxis! Take THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment