Thursday, May 13, 2010

I needed that...physically and mentally

I went to the gym this morning for sculpting class. It kicks my butt! but I need it and I love it...funny thing that one can love being in pain...but I guess its cause its the "feel good- I worked out pain"

So I decided to stay for the yoga class today. and...


I LOVED it! I am going to go more often!

it IS a workout! I have done yoga before - but not at this level! wow! really intense at a very calm, focused and strengthening level.

the yoga instructor finished off the class with this quote:

"In order to be creative we must first loose the fear of being wrong"

LOVE IT!!! I really needed to hear that too! just a really nice little reminder that its okay to loose the fear and go for things that I want to do and accomplish. It was a much needed time for good meditation and focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment