Saturday, June 26, 2010

efy Week #4 – SLC

Oh LOVE LOVE efy in SLC!
Here we go!....

My group!
BAH! they were so much fun! I had 15 girls this week! BIG group! but such a fun mix! and my little boy man cub

To The end is our company name this week!

We had a ROCKING AWESOME banner this week!Sweet eh?!
Games night:
Kat Me & Ajari...Jordan...Glen!... Stefanie (love this girl!)... Me and Steve

good times
and...
Pizza Night!
and for pizza night I played the Ukulele for my girls!
Chillin with the chillins....
and playing the Ukulele of course!
service project blankets...

Friendship bracelet time...

It was good to Have Brandon here this week...he found multiple uses for a rugby ball:
#1- To play rugby!
#2- Unity...when teaching a group of kidlets how to play it really brings them all together!
#3- A gathering point...Brandon would hold it up in the air and the chillins would gather around.
#4-

I also helped brandon write his poem for his secret friend...
Oh! Also...
Brandon and I got to teach For the Strength of Youth classes together this week! I taught about Repentance and Brandon taught about the Sabbath Day
look at him! What a great little teacher! Our class was AWESOME! I taught with helium balloons and Brandon's lesson (of course) included running analogies! EVERYONE wanted to come to our class! it was FULL each rotation...including the last rotation where we had a whole bunch of kids sitting on the floor and in the isles. ha!
These pictures are from the dance on Friday...
OH....and lets love this please...
These are 2 of my boys from last year!
Conner!
and Hayden!
I LOVE Cassie!
and I love Jon!
and Daknis

and Kat....
of course....BRANDON!
so I have found that Brandon HATES dancing...really badly...but I would make him dance with me anyway! He actually isn't a bad dancer at all! and he even helped me teach some of the kids how to do some fun dance moves! This boy will learn to love to dance in no time! I just have to work it into him a bit!

I got paid a surprise visit this week by 2 good friends!

Jason...
and ALEX!!!!
This is the last time that I get to see Alex before he goes off to Alabama for a month for ROTC Air Force Officer Training. I was SO happy that they dropped by and I got to say goodbye to Alex!

Just look at these 2...no wonder people think that they are twins...haha


a few more pictures me and my girls! Sat morning!

and that be about it for the week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment