Sunday, June 20, 2010

a Wonderful Weekend in Wellsville

After I got all of my kids checked out this morning and we had our last efy meetings etc Miriam came and picked me up from USU.

The Boys ran the Ragnar this weekend. 12 of them on the team 188 miles. It was an Intense race!
Saturday we went shopping and then Miriam and I made dinner!
YUMMY PIZZA!!! Miriam made the crust from scratch! she is pretty much incredible!

And went to visit the boys…they didn’t get home til late. they were REALLY SORE and EXHAUSTED!

Sunday we had breakfast with the Norr family! THANKS Momma and Pappa Norr! You are the BEST!!! I love being with the Norr family! Espically meal time! #1- Pappa nor is a GREAT cook! #2- you just cant find better company!
We all went to church together and then Pappa Norr made us dinner after church. love love!

THEN! we had STORY TIME!....

I bought this book yesterday -
We went to a bookstore so I could buy a new journal...and I stumbled across this book and I HAD to have it! so I got it...and I LOVE it! I actually recognized Edward Monkton from when I was in London. I a line of cards that he had written/designed in a little shop somewhere.

so we all gathered around and I read the book to the boys!
I dont think that I can say how much I LOVE this picture that is documenting one of my most favorite little moments in life!!! I LOVE story time!!! =)

...Oh sadly Trevor had to leave :( ...but Jason (who also ran the Ragnar) and Steven (Jason's brother - who is also an efy counselor) joined us.

THEN before Brandon, Steven and I had to run off to drive down to SLC for our fireside to start off a new week of efy... we made THIS....
Its a Pizza size Skookie!
Yeah! its big!
and it was devoured in less than 5 minutes!
We said our goodbyes
and then headed off to SLC for yet another week of efy.

No comments:

Post a Comment