Saturday, June 26, 2010

Love Love Today!!!

Why do I love today?!

because I woke up quarter to ....no....

try again.....

Got efy check out done....thats good but not quite....

again....

At the end of the week Counselor meeting we share stories with each other as counselors, some spiritual and some funny stories from the week…we had some good ones this week...but still not why I love today....

one more try...

Is it cause I got to go to the Temple today?!?!

Why YES! Yes it is!....how did you know?!?!

so....before I get to that....

I bullet pointed some things that I wanted to write about in this blog earlier so I could remember and one of my bullet points says:

Sidekicks all morning

…Um…I have NO idea what that means! Hahaha!...so I guess that is all that I will say about that!

Today I went to the temple with Brandon. We went into downtown SLC and parked the car in the conference center. As we walked over to the temple Brandon said to me, “ I feel like we are married today.” I said, “Oh! Does that mean we get to hold hands!?” hahaha….then I asked him, “ how so?”

He explained… “Well cause we were fighting all morning (haha- which wasn’t really fighting) but talking about what we were doing this weekend and wanting to go to the temple and you need to come up to Logan with me, but then you need to find a ride back down to SLC cause I am in Logan and you need to be back in SLC for another week of efy…but all I really cared about was needed to go to the temple today… and then we needed to stop by the store on the way to the temple cause you needed to get some shampoo…and then you want to go to some art thing today, and I said okay fine if you want to go to the art thing we can go to the art thing, I just want to go to the temple…and now we are going to the temple together…etc”

Oh man! I laughed so hard! I promise it was funnier when Brandon was actually telling me all of this- You probably had to be there to really appreciate it.

The temple session was AWESOME! LOVED IT!

Oh! Funny story! We were sitting in the Celestial room talking and we noticed that there were a whole bunch of couples there to get married that day (go figure…summer time in the SLC Temple! of course it is going to be packed with wedding couples) anyway we were sitting there talking and The temple matron was walking around with her clipboard grabbing the couples when it was their turn to go and get sealed. At one point Brandon noticed that she started making her way over to us…and said, “oh my gosh!...we are about to get married!” my reply was, “Oh man! My mom is going to be really mad that she wasn’t invited!” but then I guess the temple matron realized that we were not the couple she was looking for and walked over to another pair and took them instead…close call! HA!

After we walked around temple square and got some pictures…

Oh! and as we were walking around Temple Square I ran into a Deaf woman and her daughter - they are from Texas! so I chatted with them for a little bit...and brandon took a picture of me signing with them- haha

We went to dinner at CafĂ© Rio and then headed back up to Wellsville…

Weekend in Wellsville #3!

…there is a trend that is being set I think….hummmmm….

Work a week of efy…spend the weekend in Wellsville… Repeat….

haha...we went over to Miriams had a good time hanging out and we watched Meet the Robinsons - If you havn't seen this movie - you MUST watch it....NOW....go and See it! Brandon has deemed certain people with each character...the characters in this movie are pretty much AMAZING and they really do fit some friends personalities well!

I am the crazy Science Fair Judge! HAHA! just watch it....you will see! it really IS me! LOL

It was a REALLY GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment