Saturday, June 12, 2010

Road Trip *slash* MIRIAM IS HOME!!!! *slash* Weekend in Logan!

BAH!!! Could my life get any better!?!?.....before you answer….let me show you a picture….
I dare say NOT!!!

Let me share this weekend with you....

Alex and I got home from St George...Brandon was so happy to see us he fell right off the couch...that's just what happens when you are SO FREAKING EXCITED to see your Best Friends again!...He missed us!
He struggled a little getting back up...

but he did it!

The boys decided that they needed haircuts...
so before we could depart on our road trip adventure to the North they had to get naked and cut each others hair...
Then we were able to take off on our little road trip up to LOGAN!!!

We headed northbound...once again...Good thing Alex has a fancy pants iPhone that saved us from being stuck in hours of awful traffic!

We stopped off in Logan to meet up at Zeppes (YUM! Zeppes!) with Trevor and Miriam...
We sat and waited for them...as soon as they pulled up I jumped out of the car screaming and jumping up and down....Miriam and Kristy Embraced!!!
REUNITED after a 6 week study abroad in London!!!! YAY!!! TOgeTher AgAiN!!!!

Then we all got Zeppes gelatto....YUM!!!

Brandon really wanted to eat mine!
We then stopped by Trevors house for a little bit...
Alex beat up Miriam with some toy bats...
and Trevor played the piano and sang for me! OH MY GOSH!!!!! WOW!!!!
This boy is INCREDIBLY TALENTED!!!! and pretty much I am in love with him! I didn't know that he could get more attractive til I heard him sing....yep! In LOVE!!!!

We then headed up to Logan...
adventures all along the way!


Brandon even hugged a Moose!

Back at the Norr homestead...
BAH-hahahahaha!

Sunday was a good day! We all went to church together...then we had a porch party! complete with Alex's little nephew, Ukulele playing and singing together, and the porch swing! GOOD TIMES!!!!

can you think of anything more attractive then young men playing with a baby?!....I sure can't!

What an Incredible weekend! the pictures speak for themselves! and every time I look at them it brings warmth to my heart and smiles to my face and happiness! LOVE LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment