Saturday, July 3, 2010

efy Week #5 - SLC

BAM!

This was an AWESOME week!

It was also my last week of efy! (possbily ever...sadly enough) but it was a good week to end off on...

quite honestly I am tempted to just let the pictures tell the story for themselves...they say that a picture is worth a thousand words right?
So why not?!
My Co counselors were Jared and Kat! Oh Man! LOVE LOVE!!!! the 3 of us had SO much fun together!
We had a GREAT group of youth!
Our group name came from the Joseph Smith history...
ASTONISHING INFLUENCE!
And our group cheer went like this...
ASTONISHING...BAM!...You've just been INFLUENCED!
HAHA! it was such a fun cheer...and a fun group....oh! and We TOTALLY Won the cheer off by a LANDSLIDE!!! there was NO competition! The kids came up with SUCH AN AMAZING CHEER!!!!!!!
Pictures from games night!
HA! I LOVE me and Jon!
and did I meantion that I love Warren too!?!
haha
and pictures from Pizza night...



This is me and my Aussie friends from the week...
Yep! Good Week!
they were on a special mission!...Jared is actually in the Army...the funny thing about that is he is Canadian! hahaha

and group pictures...
Kat and her girls...
Jared and the boys...
Me and my girls...
the whole company!...
YAY! we are all amazing!

This is Keith...at the dance...he was dressed as a banana....
we just dont really question Keith.

gotta love nate...and this shirt!
hahahahaha!
and gotta love my roomie Jazmine!

She loves to do the "I am uber awkward and I dont know how to stand" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment