Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hangin' with the Sisters!

Tonight Kortney was home, she is staying at the apartment while she looks for somewhere to live, so she is a sudo roommate.

She asked me if I wanted to go to Coldstone with her…

#1- I really don’t have the money to spend

#2- I don’t need the calories

#3- I REALLY don’t have the money to spend



I went anyway.

we got there right in time cause a massive group of people came in right after us, so we were right at the beginning of the long line. along with the massive group was about 9 nuns in blue and gray habits! SO COOL! A whole group of nuns at cold stone. I was trying to figure out how to indiscreetly get a picture of them but couldn't. So we took our ice cream and walked around a bit, in no particular direction, just walked and talked.

We decided to head back and walked back by coldstone and the nuns we all coming out.
Kourtney said, "lets just go ask them!"
we crossed the street...

now by "lets ask" she really meant YOU ask...

So I walked up to them and started talking to them, which church are they at? (St Pauls) where are they from? (Argentina, Mexico, Italy, etc...wow! they were from all over!) and then I asked, can we get a picture with you? She said "Sure!" with a smile, then announced, "Sisters! Picture!"
Ha! you'd think they have done this before!?

so there I am hangin' with the Sisters! ha! love it! This picture was SO worth going out for ice cream tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment