Thursday, August 12, 2010

oh boys...

Tonight I went to a movie with the boys…ATeam…
it was very much a "boys movie" ...but it did have funny parts!
I gave Brandon and Alex their gifts that I got for them in India. Do you know how hard it is to find boys gifts...well it was. I got them both (and Trevor) Kafeea’s – it’s a mens scarf.

Alex was really excited to put his on...
and he wanted to do it all by himself...
this is the process...
struggle...
Struggle...
STRUGGLE...


Alex was REALLY happy when he finally figured it out....um...Sort of figured it out...
now this boy here...he will show you how to wear a Kafeea!

Alex decided that he should wear the one I got for him AND the one I got for Trevor! Yes, they know they're sexy...

Sadly enough I didn't get a picture of Trevor with his... =( but I did get his cute little nephew Landon with it on! haha!
love love

No comments:

Post a Comment