Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TXt mSg = :) & < 3

I got a new phone today!...
for FREE! (thats the best part!)

anyway before I sent my old phone back I had a bunch of old text messages on there that I wanted to keep for one reaon or another, most are texts that I have received from my friends. some are sweet, others make me laugh, you may or may not understand them they may be connected to inside jokes, or be a kind word that made me smile.

I wanted to post them here cause they bring me such joy!...you may or may not recognize them as your words to me at some point, but I am going to write them all anonymously...but I know who said them! hehehehe


"I have long admired your ease and fluency in writing, its a talent and I am glad you have it"

"Well you have had 4 lifetimes! you sound so together on the phone...but thats not magic thats experience!"

"you have a great big heart so follow that but dont neglect yourself. what makes you most happy?

"friend = second self ... look for someone who needs a friend"

"love is seen and felt as joy"

"virtual love it iffy...and my love for you is definitely not iffy"

"haha oh thats kinda sad cause I'm not actually in her pocket, but you probably figured that out"

"Worst day of my life! Cursed Satan!"

"Ima CUTT YOU!"

"they all said aww...we love Kristy. Then they fought over who got to keep it"

"There are like a million little efers flooding the wilk right now..."

"you are welcome delicate!"

"oh boy. They have brought their game out here! Sa-curity! They have multiplied in numbers, they are now four!"

"hey love are you at the house? like how I called you love?"

"Thanks for having such a big heart and for being so full of love. you are a true friend."

"I finally figured it out!! all my judges were lesbian! thats why they hated my pantomime!! Those whores!"

"haha thanks you're like my shoulder angel..."

"youre so wise my shoulder angel!"

"I just woke up and saw ur text! what a great way to start the day and then fall back asleep"

"Kristy dear! What are you doing tonight?"

"Baghdad its your birthday!!"

"Haha...Thanks...Lets all throw rocks at the NERD!!"

"Kristy you seriously made my day! Love you tonz!"

"Kristy I am so grateful to have a friend like you! you are a true friend! Thank you for being my ray of sunshine, hope and joy on days that are couldy!"

"I need a hug"

"Yay! now, you go wash up so I can tell you a story before you go to bed little princess...well the prince came and...they all lived happily ever after!! everyone died in hamlet just in case you were wondering. Sweet dreams."

"Hey I just wanted to thank you for being so kind today and being not only a great director but also a great friend!! It has been such an honor working with you and you have taught me so much and it has been a wonderful experience working with and getting to know you! I hope that as pan ends and we go our seperate ways that we can continue to stay in touch and continue to work together! Thank you so much kadish!!"

"Thanks love"

"Baghdad Kristy not my fault!!"

"boo...well when we get married we can travel the world together"


title of this post:
text messages = happiness and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment