Friday, July 13, 2012

Blood Brothers


I slept in today, a bit longer than usual.  I have gotten into the habit of waking up at 6:30. Which I actually did wake up that early, then I went back to sleep for a bit longer.  I spent a lot of the day catching up on blogging, contacting some people, downloading some pictures, musing over life decisions, and beginning to think of the daunting task of writing my paper on Rwanda. I am still processing a LOT. I had a few moments of inspiration of things that I need to make sure I include. Did I write those things down… no. and all I have to say about that is, “Kristy Kadish what were you thinking?! You know you have to write things down if you want to remember.”

It was beautiful all day today… that is until I decided to finally head out. Then it was rainy again. I almost didn’t go out today but I talked to my dad and he said, “Why not, go…have fun… I wish I were there with you.

So I decided to head out to the city to do something. I ended up going an getting tickets to see the musical Blood Brothers.

Before the show I got to talk to Miriam for a minute and she told me a little about the show.  It was exactly how she described it! A musical wonder of the 80’s british style! Haha! This show… the electronic sounding drums and the songs that were repeated over and over again! HA! I DID love the 2 main characters! They did a fantastic job! Have you ever seen a group of adults all acting like children on stage? But not just acting like children, but really making you believe that this 30-something year old man is Actually 10 years old!? Awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment