Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Feel My Saviors Love!


After weeks of traveling and not being able to make it to church it was really nice to be at church today! I went to Sacrament meeting With the Ishmael family. Gavin was called to serve as the new bishop. So it was a special day and I was happy to be there with them.  They are so wonderful and have included me as part of their family! They are one of my most FAVORITE things about London!

After Sacrament meeting with the Ishmaels in the Romford ward I headed into London to the Hyde Park chapel so I could go to sacrament meeting with George.  After that I headed back home and made it in time to have dinner with the Ishmaels and the missionaries.

The rest of the day has been spent talking with Mom and Dad and Miriam and catching up with a few loved ones on line, as well as updating the past 3 days of blogs. Gah! Don’t get behind Kristy! Everything happens SO FAST!

There were a lot of really great things said in church today! In both meetings that I attended! I am renewed with gratitude for the gospel of Jesus Christ! I am so thankful that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I recognize what a blessing it is for me! 

During Church today I had moments of revelation where the Spirit was speaking to me.  Very specific things that I need to do.  These are not life changing by any means, but some small instructions that the Spirit whispered to me while I was listening to the talks. I wrote them down and I have a goal to do them tomorrow. I am thankful for the spirit of revelation in my life and for the promptings and guidance that I receive from a loving Heavenly Father!

One of the main messages that I heard today was the love of our Father in Heaven and Savoir Jesus Christ. And How they know the intimate details of our lives and they understand.

“Every time you pray,
and you don’t know if he hears you…
He hears!
And eventually he will answer.
He understands
He knows
He has felt your pain and your heartache.”

No comments:

Post a Comment