Monday, July 5, 2010

Barren Blog

My friend Spencer so kindly reminded me today that my blog is barren! I know I Know! Its true! I am SO SORRY! So I am in the process of updating…actually by the time this blog post is up – I will have the past 5 weeks of efy up as well =)…and it will look barren no more! =)
….No….actually I am going to go ahead and post this and then back date other posts….so you MUST look back…and don’t be confused! Cause in my life…(and that’s what this blog is about…see the title?!) blog posts need to be posted on their respective dates!

ANYWAY…
Kind of funny how it a national holiday (such as the 4th of July aka: Independence day) lands on a Sunday in Utah it turns into a 3 day holiday! Seriously…now I usually I am all for elongated holidays! Why not! Lets celebrate! The longer the better!
That is til I got excited to go to the gym today! I was going to go to Sculpting, Zumba and Yoga classes. Got myself all ready, drove over there, paid, walked to the studio door AND…found a sign that said “no classes today” BUMMER!

So I will just go running instead for today….but I need to wait for it to cool off outside – it is too hot for my liking during exercise.

Speaking of Running I am happy to report that last week (despite that fact that I was at efy- which generally means that exercise and good eating habits go out the window) I went running 4 times last week! So proud! Yes! I woke up at 5 am Tuesday through Friday.

Funny story:
I went running with my friend Cassie on Tuesday and Wednesday. She was the motivation to get myself out of bed! We start off on Tuesday morning…
As we run along I see a leaf in the middle of the road…as we continue running I notice that the leaf grows a tail as we approach it. Surprisingly the tailed leaf doesn’t move at all but remains right in our running path. Cassie sees said leaf just a second before she steps on it, and instead of running it over, jumps over it screaming. We continue on Cassie jumping up and down and me laughing hysterically. It was a good way to start of the day. But laughing makes running harder fyi.

BAH!

I have been home for 1 day….yep ONE and I am already going stir crazy!

Today:
slept in, did laundry, cleaned, looked for jobs and internships and worked on applications…etc…BOO!

So much to do!

Don’t want to….

But I am anyway…

No comments:

Post a Comment