Thursday, July 22, 2010

FYI

I am in the process of catching up on my blog now...YAY!

I would like to tell you of my experiences and what is happening with me in India - the internet is working well for emailing and such...but when it comes to uploading pictures to my blog... No Bueno (that means no good in Spanish) SO... it looks like I am going to be posting things...and I will have to put pictures on later...SORRY!

Sad face huh!? MEH! thats how I feel about it! Cause as you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE photos! I think that they make a HUGE difference especially in making things more interesting. Sorry honey.

Anyway...I would rather have something on here than nothing...so use your imagination and I will write stuff like

(photo of __________ here)

and whatever picture is supposed to be there will be inserted later on. =)

love love

No comments:

Post a Comment