Wednesday, July 7, 2010

PARTY!....of all sorts

Today I went and ran some errands with Brandon…we dropped by his apartment RIGHT as SCOTTY got home!!!
YAY!!! I LOVE this boy! look at him! how a can you not love that smile!?!

Some pictures of us in our apartment...

good ol 103...this is our "we miss Alex face!"


We had a bridal shower barbecue for Sue today…

it was fun to get together with the girls!
Adam stopped by at the very end...
look at how cute they are!
I guess if I have to give up my Tiwnner to a boy...at least its a good one!
Emily took one look at Adam and said, "Oh no! we need to finx this now!" and promptly sat him down for a hair cut.
Emily even gave Adam a "wedding mullet" which was then promptly cut off! Thank goodness! Haha
Look who else dropped in to pick up his cute little fiance!
Cute little Todd Gardner! and Little Neeley - they are getting married on Augh 7th! Hazaa!
This is the BEST part though...
So good to see my girls again! of course 1/6th of us is missing from this photo!...see how there is a gap to the left of Megs?! That would be our spot for little Beth Lindorf...who is currently in California.....and GREATLY missed by all!


After we were done with the bridal barbecue Then I took Miriam to meet Scotty!

I also wanted Miriam to meet our other roommate Rob…and so I yelled into the back room for him to come out. She yelled out to him too and with outstretched arms exclaimed, “Rob! Come and embrace me!” I then said… “huh, I don’t think I have ever hugged Rob”…Miriam’s arms then fell down to her side and with an alarmed look said…WHAT?!...but Kristy hugs everybody!
Rob came out from the back and Miriam gave him a hug…it was a pretty funny moment. Espically with the confused look that Rob had. lol
Miriam, Scott and I went and got ice cream at Macey’s and then went over to the park and had our ice cream while we watched people play tennis and played on the swings. LOVE people watching!
We then went and meet up with Brandon – he had put his efy chillins to bed and we met him in the parking lot next to his dorm. And had ourselves a little “Creamery parking lot party”.

I don't know if I can adequately describe how amazing today was to you...so once again I may just have to let the pictures do the talking.
…pictures!...
yep! totally got caught on THAT one!
Scott (Brandon's trainer - from Australia) Brandon, Miriam, and Kristy - all sharing a GingerBeer.
And then!
Ah-hahahahaha!
Struggle...struggle...StUrggLe...STRUGGLE!

Bless his heart!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This has to be one of my favorite posts of all time!!! Gingerbeer, getting caught frisking the natives, dancing in the parking lot, hugging awkward people...the joy never ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there aren't words to describe how much I miss you guys! That picture, of the 5 of you, almost made me cry. I'll probably cry later when it really sinks in that I'm missing all of these great happenings! Thanks for sharing Kristy dear. I can't wait to read about your adventures in Asia. I more than 3 you...oh wait, it's I less than 3 you, right? Either way, I <3 U!

    ReplyDelete