Thursday, May 7, 2009

24

1-
2- I LOVE shopping. We went to a Market today. It was HUGE!!! tons and tons of vendors and little shops with anything and everything that you could want...and lots of stuff that you wouldn't want too. haha I got myself some earrings


3- I love earrings! I like the big dangly ones the most!

4- I can't think of anything to write- HA...yet for some reason I am determined to do this blog this way cause I have already started.

5- because I can't think of anything to write I will put this picture of my friend Mel and me. taken at the Banquet House.

5- I LOVE pictures! I take a lot!...what can I say I am a photographer =)

6-We got yummy yummy chocolate and carmel drinks at Starbucks today- this is Tracy and me before the show =)

7- is my favorite number- it is also the number of shows that I have seen since I have been here in London- and I plan on seeing many more =)

8- Tonight I went to see "The Last 5 Years" - it was a great show!
9- I like to keep my fortunes from fortune cookies! and I think it's sad that now-a-days they are rarely actually fortunes in them anymore. instead they have little sayings like: "you are intelligent" or "today the sun shines" or " there is a man on the 5th floor watching you and your friends take pictures"

wait.... that last fake fortune was number 10.....

10- The other day we were wandering around the streets of london and we found some rockin walls that I thought would make great backgrounds for pictures...so we were posing in front of these walls and noticed a man in this building watching us from his window, then he opened his window a crack and continued to watch us, then he opened his window all the way and we decided to run away- I think that he also pulled out either binoculars or a camera....creeper! so we ran away.

11- this is one of the cool walls we were taking pictures in front of

12- I love crepes!!!... and I want some!

13- I LOVE EFY!!!!! I will be a counselor when I get home from London this summer - it will be my 4th year working as a counselor!

14- I Love night - and staying up late!!!

15- I LOVE the morning and getting up early!!!

16- number 14 plus 15 = problem

17- I love this....

You see it and hear it EVERYwhere in London. do you know what it means? its cause there is a gap in between the platform and the train and you should mind it/ pay attention (so you don't die)

18- this is the building that my flat is in. I am on the first floor.
19- I am still learning to use blogger - hence the reason the picture for #18 is sideways

20- the Real reason that picture is still side-ways is actually due to the fact that I don't know how to use these dang Mac Computers! I am using my friends now.

21- I love my friends and my family. While I have been in London so often I have thoughts like: "Man I wish my family were here with me!" or "Oh it would be awesome if my roommates were here so they could see this too!" or "If only my boyfriend were here to share this moment"

22- I don't have a boyfriend

23- I am a bit random....and I am loud...

24- How old I am today!

24 doesn't seem much different than any other number. but it's kind of exciting I guess =)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this is totally random... and awesome!

    A. I really wish fortune cookies had actual fortunes in them.

    B. Go band photo! Boo creeper.

    C. I am now craving crepes.

    ReplyDelete