Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sicky!

yeah-
thats how I feel! Sicky! I hope it wasn't the Roman Bath water! Sheesh! that is supposed to heal me! jk- I know its not the water- I am pretty sure it is the trees...plants I donno Alergies! GROSS! I do not like them Sam I am!

I got up this morning and I went on another London Walk -
We went around Notting Hill - heard a bunch of cool sotries and saw some houses of famous people. And yes this is where the movie Notting Hill was filmed! neat-o!

I think I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't all conjested.

Then we ended up at....

PORTEBELLO ROAD!!!

COOL HUH?!?!
Do you remember?!?
"Portebello Road, Portabello Road, street where the riches of ages are sold!"
Can you name that movie!? I used to LOVE that movie growing up! man! So cool! um...it looks a LOT different than it did in the movie! Another HUGE market! and when I say Huge I mean BIG!!! 

look at the crowds- this street goes on forever!
So yeah we walked around for a while...but once again- sicky! my body wanted to be in bed...so I took off on my own to venture home. I made it back and went straight to my bed and laid down for a while to rest.
Then I got up and made some food and then went to fo my laundry. Because my computer wont work cause the battery is dead and I have no way to charge it I came to the student computer lab to do my homework while my wash was going. I got my paper written and took some quizes and after spending 4 hours in this hot, stuffy lab my launrdy was done and I went home- it was nice to get out into the cool air. I took this picture on the way home-

(once again with the sideways picture- but I can't figure out how to turn it, ha!)
 I walk down this street evey day and I just think it is so beautiful here- this is looking towards Hyde Park.
I was home for just a short while then came back over to the computer lab- cause I really wanted to update my blog! and now it is done! YAY! you have been updated! and now...I am going to bed! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment