Wednesday, May 20, 2009

IRELAND

Yep...that right I am in Ireland. Just checked into the Hostile that we are staying in in Dublin. Let me tell you it was quite the adventure getting here. I slept in this morning. I woke up after everyone else had left- oops! big Oops! Right after I woke up though Anna came back for me- bless her heart! I love that girl and owe her big time! I grabbed my back which I had packed the night before, threw on my clothes and literally RAN out the door. We met up with the rest of the group at the airport. Which stupid me had packed my hair gel that Emily gave me and the airport security threw it away =( cause it was too big! MAN!
Yesterday was really busy- I will have to write more updates another time with pictures- but we had class and then saw 2 shows - REALLY BUSY! Along with also reading in between for required reading that we needed to do for class as well as getting a paper and other class requirements done before leaving to come here things have been really busy.
Well it has been raining LOTS since I have been in Ireland- fun times! love you all lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment