Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today- among the stars

Class.
For Shakespeare class we are required to memorize lines from a Shakespearean play- most write them down and turn them in but I opted to perform in from of the class instead =)
After class I went to the British Museum with some friends - It is a HUGE museum with all kinds of cool stuff in it! here are a few things:

Look!this is the Rosetta Stone!
and lots of mummy's! Which were really cool! Mckell and I reading the Rosetta Stone. yeah that's right! we are that good!

THEN!!! We ran home and grabbed some dinner (side note: I have eaten more Peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches here in London then I have had in the past 10 year combined!)
and we went with our classmates to go and see Waiting for Godot. This is an absurdest play by Samuel Beckett. It was Very well done! I really liked this performance a lot! AND guess who was in it!
Patrick Stweart and Sr. Ian McKellen!
I got to meet them and I got their signatures on my ticket!
This is a picture of Patrick Stweart being mobbed by the crowd at the stage door after the show...I was at the front of this crowd but stepped out once I got my signiture.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love Partick Stewart!!
    I have really enjoy4ed reading all of your posts. They are so happy and fun! :) I'm glad you're taking every opportunity to see and do as much as you possibly can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! I am soooooo stinking jealous!!!! Those pictures are amazing!!! Goodness! I found the blog of a girl I went to junior high with and she is in London, and also went to that play, met Patrick Stewart & Sir Ian McKellen, and she went to the temple there too, maybe you are in the same group? Her name is Samantha (I don't know if she will remember me, but it's interesting!) It looks like you're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete