Friday, May 1, 2009

Lots of fun...(not the dongle kind)

Last night there was a group of 7 of us girls who went out...we had a lot of fun together...here are a few highlights of out excursion:

while we were on the tube I made a new friend- his name is Seiban he is from another part of Brittan and is here on holiday visiting a friend. so we chatted for a while and that was fun.


We went to the Tower Bridge


and we saw the London Bridge - you know the famous song! London Bridge is falling down. (oh by the way...I was told that some guy bought the London bridge and had it moved to Arizona...so this is just a cement bridge to take its place and so its not really all that cool, meh- who knew!)...but they did put some shanazy lights on it =)

And we got a lot of really funny inside jokes from that night...including one from this add from the tube....

Um yeah...about that we asked a Londoner on the tube what a dongle is and he said- "Well it looks as though it could be a plug for a computer...or a male body part." Ha- we were pretty entertained by the fact that when he was getting off he told us, "Well I hope that you all find some dongle fun tonight." ( we did find fun, but not the sorts that he was talking about)

oh and look at this tree...

Ha! Isn't that cool?! I thought so! OH! speaking of trees...My run in Hyde Park was BEAUTIFUL this morning! (much shorter than yesterday cause I managed to not get lost)
the sun was rising and there were rays of light coming through the trees, and there was a blanket of mist across the green grass fields, between the trees, and over the pond. I felt like I was in a movie! and it was pretty killer for me too cause I had NO CAMERA! shoot! BUT I plan on just going on a walk one morning soon through Hyde Park so I can take some pictures and share with you how amazing it is there!
Today after class I went with my friend Mckell to the Science Museum- it was HUGE! and pretty fun! we got to see some cool stuff and have a good time.
And this picture is of the Albert Monument - I walk by it pretty much every day pretty cool huh!

Well I need to go- we are going to a Young Single Adults dance at the church tonight...Yay! fun times!


2 comments:

  1. A-You are gorgeous.
    B-Dongle is just about the funniest word I've ever heard.
    C-I think I have mentioned this before but I am very jealous that you are in LONDON!
    D-I am so glad you had a fun filled evening! And I really enjoyed all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures!! It looks like you are having sooo much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete