Monday, June 1, 2009

homework and theatre- thats what I do

Today after class I worked on my papers. There are a lot of people going out and doing stuff- understandable, we want to fit everything in that we can during our time here in London, but I decided it best if I stayed home and finished my homework so I wouldn’t have to worry about rushing home after a play tonight to finish and turn it in before midnight when it is due. I got two papers done the 1st- on the play Waiting for Godot the 2nd- Much Ado about Nothing (which I might add I did very well on both of them!) After I finished my papers I stayed around the flat a while and worked out some travel plans (which keep changing) for after my program here in London is over. Then I went to Primark with my friend Anne. Primark is a SUPER inexpensive store that all of the girls in the program have discovered and LOVE- haha. They are cute clothes for way cheep can you blame them? I have been avoiding going because as my mom would say I have way to many clothes – but I don’t have any cardigans – so I went for the purpose of finding cardigans- and I did get some! So it was good! After we grabbed a bite to eat at a little sandwich shop.
These sandwiches were drenched in cheese! They were pretty good.
We headed over to the theatre to see War Horse. This was an INCREDIBLE show that we saw tonight! It is a script that is based off of the novel War Horse. The horses are puppets- okay that makes it sound stupid – but they are SO cool! I will see if I can get a picture to post so you can see what I mean.
Here we go.... I got these pictures off the internet-


I REALLY loved how they did this play! The concept was awesome, they music was great and the puppetering was amazing! I VERY much enjoyed this play! It was Abosolulty Brilliant and Beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment