Sunday, June 7, 2009

Like a Fire is Burning

SO I know I am a week behind on my blog...sorry! I need to catch up. I have a lot of great things to share!! (and pictures as always)
But I decided thatI would write a quick blog about my AMAZING Sunday that I had today!
There was Stake Conference this week for church. It was broadcast from the Stake Center in Hyde Park Chapel to all of the Stakes in the UK and Ireland! So this was a pretty big deal! the Speakers were Elder Robert C oaks (member of the 70) Sister Ann Dib (President Monson's daughter and in the general primary presidency) Sister Cheryl C. Lant (in the General young Womens Presidency) And Elder Neal L Anderson (quorum of the 12 apostles) and President Dieter F. Utchdorf (1st Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
YEP!! and I got to go to the Stake center- So I had the oppertunity to be right there and it was an INCREDIBLE conference! WOW!! what Amazing counsel we recieved! I had prayers answered and was filled with the Spirit!
I think that sometimes Heavenly Father answers prayers before we even say them! does that make sence!? I just got answers to things and recieved relevation that I hadn't even asked for yet today and I feel incredibly blessed to be able to take part in that wonderful conference today! then a few hours after the conference there was a Young Single Adult fireside that we went to. Same speakers as earlier in the day- oh WOW!! again! such wonderful things were said! I loved it and I am so grateful and blessed to be here!! I love the Lord I love the church and I am so grateful for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

  1. that is so awesome! I look forward to you sharing notes and more specifics on things you learned there. :) miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was going into my journal to do some catch-up and paste stuff in and I realized that I was forgetting stuff. I need here with me to remind me of what I've done...and vice versa. ;) Miss you loads and it hasn't even been a week.

    ReplyDelete