Friday, June 26, 2009

Updates!

I am constantly amazed at how Heavenly Father shows his hand in my life. Not surprised but amazed, and awed and grateful- ever so grateful. I have had many adventures this summer so far. I am so behind in my blog writing I apologize – especially to my family because this is the way that I update them and they know that I am safe and well. I still have a lot to catch up on with the last week that I spent in London and now this time that I have been in France, Italy and Scotland. And I will get there eventually- sorry again. But here is an update-
k- one thing I realized is that stories and experiences build upon each other – so I am going to work up to today's date. (Just so you know- I am going to post about things on the day that they happened- so you will have to look below at “older posts” to see the new posts that I am putting up. Is this confusing enough?! Haha luckily I have been keeping little daily notes about what I have been doing – so I will hopefully not leave anything out =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I bet you didn't know I was out there. I got your blog address from your folks the other week and am now just sneaking a visit in. Now you have my address too! Annie, Jennifer and Jared jumped on the blogging train too, if you want their addresses, I have them linked from mine. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete