Thursday, June 11, 2009

Packing up

Yep that was it basically... Today was spent packing- yeah pretty exciting eh? But it needed to be done – so literally from when I woke up til about probably 5 pm maybe later – gross! But I did it!
The day did get better though! George came over to my apartment and we got to spend some time together – he brought his camera and showed me some video clips that he had from his mission – that was fun.

I made a stir-fry dinner for the two of us. We were talking in the Kitchen while dinner was cooking and George asked me, "Have I ever told you that I love your eyes?" I told him no- he hadn't he looked at me and said, "Every time I look in them I get lost!"

Shoot! who is this boy!? do you see why I like him? he is so dang sweet! and he says really cute things to me! and he makes me feel good! these are just a few reasons why i like him- he is also really smart and fun to be around, he has a great personality, Hes a hard worker and he has a very attractive Bulgarian Accent! plus he is Spiritual. he always tells me that he can feel the Spirit around me and I feel the same way with him.

I was doing the dishes as George was finishing eating – when he was done he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said, “I can take over” offering to do the rest of the dishes. I told him – no I would do it and he could just stay right there. That is the best feeling ever! To have his arms wrapped around me- that’s my favorite!

George had to go over to the church to go to a bishops interview and then to meet up with Heath – his home teaching companion to prepare their Home teaching lesson, so we had to say goodbye.

I then brought my luggage over to Victoria Train Station to my friend Gary. Gary is from here in London (well Maidstone to be exact which is about a hour outside of London) and I will be staying with Gary after I am done traveling – so he was so kind to let me give him all of my luggage to bring home with him so I could leave my stuff at his house and not have to worry about all of my bags while I travel. I have just packed up my backpack and that is all I am bringing with me while I travel around. My friend Tracey came with me to bring my luggage to Gary – so that was really nice.

We got back to our flat and Tracey asked if I would go down the street with her to go and buy a phone card – we walked down the street and there was some sort of big who-ha going on outside of a hotel just down the street there was a whole bunch of paparazzi crowded around waiting- so we decided to wait and see who it was for. A few minutes later we saw a pretty cool light show as this famous person walked out of the hotel and was pretty much mobbed by these men with cameras. this is a picutre of all of the paparazzi waiting for her to come out.

I got a video of when she came out. It was CRAZY! Pretty cool light show- ha, I got a video of them seriously mobbign her and her car- they were laying on the hood taking pictures! I kind of felt bad for her.

Later on my friend told me who is was- some famous model here in the UK.

So i didn't really take any pictures today - but later on looking at my camera I discovered what happens when you leave your camera lying around in the commons room:

meet my friends Cat and Grant- hahahaha!

1 comment: